Have you been injured recently? Are you experiencing pain and are in need of relief? If you answered yes to either of these two questions, then we are the chiropractic center for you!
No matter if you have auto accident related injures like back and neck pain, or even if you are in need of a spinal exam, we have what it takes to get you the pain relief that you need. We know how inconvenient pain can be, and that is why we are here for you.
Using an effective blend of old and new, our office offers traditional Chiropractic care using updated, modern approaches to spinal adjusting and related care. These state-of-the-art technologies offer safe, pain-free, highly specific care in a private and comfortable setting.
Brodheadsville Chiropractic’s simple yet sophisticated approaches to spinal care are profoundly effective in the management of spine related disorders related to accidental injuries including: Auto accidents, Worker’s Compensation, Sports injuries as well as spinal stress disorders including low back pain and neck pain.
In addition, our care has provided consistent results in patient’s spine related disorders including:
Disc bulges/herniations of the lower back producing sciatic related leg pain, numbness and tingling.
- Disc bulges/herniations of the neck producing arm, shoulder, and hand pain and numbness also including Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS), and Tennis elbow (epicondylitis) .
- Headaches including tension, migraine, vascular, ocular, or cluster as well as cranial neuralgias.
- Benign positional vertigo
- Sinus disorders
- Also, many patients have experienced significant improvement in stomach and intestinal symptoms due to uncomplicated Gastric Reflux (GERD), Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Infant colic.
Brodheadsville Chiropractic offers levels of care which honor our patient’s care needs and budgets:
- Temporary relief
- Control of the immediate problem
- Corrective care
- Wellness or maintenance care
There are NEVER any contracts to sign or pressure to continue care beyond our patient’s desired care level. For your convenience, our staff will submit your insurance claims directly to your insurance provider. Payment plans are always available when necessary. Automobile personal injury and Worker’s Compensation require no out-of-pocket expense to the patient.
If you are looking for a chiropractic center that has your best interests in mind, and can give you the quality care you deserve, call us today for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Get experienced and affordable chiropractic care by calling Brodheadsville Chiropractic today at 570-992-7626 for more information or to schedule an appointment.